Catch22Dating is a community of highly educated, successful singles including graduate students and young professionals in their 20s and 30s. At Catch22, we understand the unique dating needs, interests, and time limitations of lawyers. Privacy and trust in who you are matched with are of the utmost importance. We verify your dates and help screen for you so that you can focus on getting to know your matches. Meeting like-minded, smart singles who value education, professional achievement and living life to the fullest has never been easier. Whether you matriculated from the Ivy League, a great state school or built your career from the ground up, Catch22Dating is the online dating site for lawyers like you.
Online Dating for Lawyers
Catch22Dating understands the demands of a career in law. Whether you are in law school, studying for the bar or practicing as a professional, your time is valuable and you don’t want to spend it combing through profiles you know will never work. The Catch22 community is comprised of only the highest quality, educated singles, giving you the best opportunity for finding a match.
We recognize that building your career in law takes significant time and effort. That’s why Catch22 saves you time and hassle by offering automated match recommendations as new members join the site, efficient searching and match management as well as easy to create profiles.
Further, you’ve worked hard to get to where you are today and we think you should have the opportunity to distinguish yourself in the dating market by highlighting these achievements. We believe joining Catch22Dating’s community of highly educated, verified singles is one of the best ways to do so.
- Focused community for only the highest quality singles
- Automated match recommendations and easy to create profiles save you time
- Opportunity to distinguish yourself in the dating market
How to overcome the challenges of dating as a lawyer
The tough reality of negotiating the dating scene as a lawyer is that rather than going out every night to meet new and interesting people, you are likely poring over a legal brief or performing depositions. Your job is demanding in terms of time commitment and focus whether you are practicing in a big firm, studying for the bar or completing your first year at law school. Further, it can be difficult to attract the right type of guy or girl who is a) not intimidated by your attorney status or b) who isn’t just interested in your cash. Here are some of our suggestions for overcoming these challenges:
1) Be open to joining an online dating site
- Joining an online dating site makes a lot of sense for busy, driven attorneys. Firstly, you get instant access to numerous eligible girls or guys without having to walk away from your computer. Second, matches tailored to your needs are delivered straight to your inbox on an ongoing basis without having to lift a finger. Third, online dating profiles can let you quickly and efficiently filter down to what you are looking for
- Catch22Dating is an ideal site for young lawyers looking to expand their pool of high-quality potential dates. At Catch22, you know that every match is educated, high-caliber and verified. Further, Catch22 allows you to customize your privacy settings by hiding your profile from co-workers, classmates or specific people if you so choose.
2) Pay close attention to how your date responds to your ‘attorney’ status
- It’s important to tune into how your date responds to your chosen occupation. Are they genuinely interested in what you do? Does he or she ask intelligent questions that have to do with the content of your work or how you enjoy it? If so, great! He or she genuinely wants to have an interesting conversation about work with you. However, if you find that the conversation is more about the money that lawyers make or more about referring you to their Uncle Bob for free law advice then we recommend being cautious
3) Leave work at the office
- We know you love your job and we know that you’re focused on it a lot. However, a date is not a deposition. We recommend scheduling dates when you have time to fully transition from lawyer-mode to date-mode. Leave the cross-examinations at the court room and you should be all set!