Catch22Dating is a community of highly educated, successful single graduate students and young professionals in their 20s and 30s. At Catch22, we understand the unique dating needs, interests, and time limitations of highly educated singles in New York. Privacy and trust in who you are matched with are of the utmost importance. We verify your dates and help screen for you so that you can focus on getting to know your matches. Meeting like-minded, smart singles who value education and living life to the fullest in New York has never been easier. Whether you matriculated from the Ivy League, a great state school or built your career from the ground up, Catch22Dating is the online dating site in New York for you.
Find singles in New York with Catch22 Online Dating Services
NYC is one of the first cities Catch22Dating was launched in and our members from the city that never sleeps refuse to settle for less than the best whether it comes to their careers or dating. New York is a city with so much to offer and while dating possibilities are endless, Catch22Dating understands that sometimes you have to know where to look. That’s where Catch22Dating comes in. With NYC’s numerous graduate programs and coveted jobs in a multitude of fields, many successful and educated New Yorkers look to Catch22Dating to help meet like-minded individuals. If you are looking for one of the best online sites for dating in NYC, you’ve found it!
Whether you are looking for successful NYC professionals or graduate students, the Catch22 community boasts members from a wide range of backgrounds including medicine, business, law, arts, science and more.
- Numerous educated and successful Catch22 singles in NYC
- View NYC neighborhood location
- Search by NYC metropolitan area
The Top 10 Best Ways & Places to Meet Singles in New York City
At Catch22, we know that finding great dates in New York can sometimes be challenging. That’s why we’ve pulled together our top 10 list for the best ways and places to meet singles for dating in NYC.
1) Go for a Walk
- With its many diverse neighborhoods and parks, short city blocks and limitless opportunities for exploration, NYC is one of the best cities for a stroll. You never know who you will run into checking out what you love. Some of Catch22’s favorites are
- Street fairs
- West Side Highway walking/jogging trail
- The Shops at Columbus Circle
2) Check out Eateries and Bars in the Lower East Side
- If you’re a trend setter, you will want to check out the scene on the Lower East Side. Wine bars, gastro pubs, and music venues are within striking distance. Our personal favorites are: WD-50, Apizz, and Inoteca
3) Hang out at Chelsea Piers
- Home to one of Manhattan’s best bowling alley and driving ranges, Chelsea Piers is a fun place to get together with friends and meet people.
4) Visit one of NYC’s Famous Parks (Central Park, Bryant Park, Battery Park)
- Take your book and a blanket over to one of New York’s famous parks and spend the afternoon people watching.
5) Take a class in something new such as photography, drawing, a new language, cooking, etc.
- NYC is home to numerous classes from yoga, capoeira to kick-boxing. Try something new and maybe you’ll meet someone new.
6) Try a city tour
- Interested in taking in New York’s sites and meeting new people at the same time? Try one of NYC’s many city tour offerings. From the famous double-decker buses to walking food tours, you’ll have plenty of opportunity to explore.
7) Attend one of your college alumni chapter events
- Meeting someone through your local college alumni chapter makes sense in a lot of ways. First, you’ll have already have something in common to talk about. Second, you’ll know that the person has an education of similar caliber to yours. Third, the events are usually already planned out for you and you can show up and have a good time regardless.
8) Hang out at the right bars
- Yes, we know this one is obvious however, it can sometimes be tricky to find the bar fits what you’re looking for. We recommend finding bars where things are lively but where you can still manage to carry on a conversation. Some of our favorite bars for singles in NYC include Gingerman and Boat Basin.
9) Subscribe to TimeOut NYC
- TimeOut NYC is one of the best ways to get to know New York and the great singles in this vibrant city. TimeOut NYC has recommendations on the newest restaurants, the latest reviews on bars and quirky events going on in the city.
10) Join the Catch22Dating online dating community
- Last but certainly not least, joining an online dating site in New York is a great way to complement the activities you already do and expand your network of potential dates. Joining Catch22Dating ensures that you have a strong pool of high-quality, educated and verified potential dates and also puts you in control of your privacy. Join Catch22Dating today to start meeting high-quality new singles in NYC instantly: http://www.catch22dating.com/signup